- Product Name:Kingsoft Internet Security
- Company Name:Kingsoft Corporation
- File Version:9,0,138269,69
- File Size:2189984
- File Path:c \program files\ kingsoftkingsoft antivirus \kdgui2.dll
Recommended : How to Remove kdgui2.dll Related Errors
Is your computer running with kdgui2.dll error? How many windows errors does your PC have? Download and run this free performance scan for a thorough diagnosis on your overall Windows health, fixing missing kdgui2.dll file, and detecting kdgui2.dll error, system and application conflicts.
This file is part of Kingsoft Internet Security. kdgui2.dll is developed by Kingsoft Corporation. kdgui2.dll is usually located in the c \program files\ kingsoftkingsoft antivirus \kdgui2.dll sub-folder and its usual size is 2189984.
- "Windows\System32\kdgui2.dll missing or corrupt: Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "Cannot find \Windows\System32\kdgui2.dll"
- "kdgui2.dll Not Found"
- "... A required component is missing kdgui2.dll Please install the application again."
- "Missing byte kdgui2.dll ActiveX Errors"
- "Windows byte kdgui2.dll Runtime Errors"
- "Windows byte kdgui2.dll Startup Errors"
For people who encountered this error or other regular system problems, we suggest downloading professional PC error fix tool to help you resolve the problem instantly and automatically without any complicated manual operation, using the error fix tool could also repair and clean your Windows registry, thus stable and optimize system performance, prevent registry related - errors or other potential problems effectively. You may follow the below three simple to fix kdgui2.dll error safely.
- Step 1: Download and install PC error fix tool in your computer.
- Step 2: Double click the icon to launch the tool, allow it to automatically scan your system for existing and potential problems.
- Step 3: Click "Start Repair" button to completely fix all found issues.
- "Crashed computer"
- "Constant system freezes"
- "Network connection failure"
- "Low disk space"
- "Disk errors and registry errors"
- "Unable to boot up"
- "A mass of empty registry keys, embedded keys, invalid uninstall entries, sound sections, help sections, invalid shortcuts and invalid file extensions"
- "Constant Blue Screen of Death errors"
- "Incorrect BIOS configuration"
- "Redundant files"
- "Infamous Blue Screen of Death Errors"
- "Missing, corrupt or incompatible version of file"
- "Corrupt or invalid .cpp file or temp folder"
- "Programs other than kdgui2.dll gaining access to protected memory space"
- "Driver update failure"
- "Incorrectly installed printer drivers or HP Jetadmin drivers"