- Product Name:Windows eHome Edition
- Company Name:Microsoft Corporation
- File Version:6.0.3000.0
- File Size:27360
- File Path:c: \program files\ (x86)neronero8nero burn \registeraddin.dll
Recommended : How to Remove registeraddin.dll Related Errors
Is your computer running with registeraddin.dll error? How many windows errors does your PC have? Download and run this free performance scan for a thorough diagnosis on your overall Windows health, fixing missing registeraddin.dll file, and detecting registeraddin.dll error, system and application conflicts.
This file is part of Windows eHome Edition. registeraddin.dll is developed by Microsoft Corporation. registeraddin.dll is usually located in the c: \program files\ (x86)neronero8nero burn \registeraddin.dll sub-folder and its usual size is 27360.
- "Windows\System32\registeraddin.dll missing or corrupt: Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "Cannot find \Windows\System32\registeraddin.dll"
- "registeraddin.dll Not Found"
- "... A required component is missing registeraddin.dll Please install the application again."
- "Missing byte registeraddin.dll ActiveX Errors"
- "Windows byte registeraddin.dll Runtime Errors"
- "Windows byte registeraddin.dll Startup Errors"
For people who encountered this error or other regular system problems, we suggest downloading professional PC error fix tool to help you resolve the problem instantly and automatically without any complicated manual operation, using the error fix tool could also repair and clean your Windows registry, thus stable and optimize system performance, prevent registry related - errors or other potential problems effectively. You may follow the below three simple to fix registeraddin.dll error safely.
- Step 1: Download and install PC error fix tool in your computer.
- Step 2: Double click the icon to launch the tool, allow it to automatically scan your system for existing and potential problems.
- Step 3: Click "Start Repair" button to completely fix all found issues.
- "Crashed computer"
- "Constant system freezes"
- "Network connection failure"
- "Low disk space"
- "Disk errors and registry errors"
- "Unable to boot up"
- "A mass of empty registry keys, embedded keys, invalid uninstall entries, sound sections, help sections, invalid shortcuts and invalid file extensions"
- "Constant Blue Screen of Death errors"
- "Incorrect BIOS configuration"
- "Redundant files"
- "Infamous Blue Screen of Death Errors"
- "Missing, corrupt or incompatible version of file"
- "Corrupt or invalid .cpp file or temp folder"
- "Programs other than registeraddin.dll gaining access to protected memory space"
- "Driver update failure"
- "Incorrectly installed printer drivers or HP Jetadmin drivers"